Advanced Yoga Studies Program
Program begins January 9th, 2015.
This program is offered as a cohort model in which a small group of devoted Yoga Teachers will study and learn together, reflect and transform together, while enjoying a special space of connection and inspiration.
If you want to strengthen your skills as a teacher and take your personal practice to the next level - this training program is for you! Yoga Teachers are invited to participate in a transformational program to increase your knowledge of Yoga, deepen your personal practice and improve your teaching skills.
The YTT program is in accordance with the Yoga Alliance National Standards and includes study and experience in:
• Practice and Training in Asana, Pranayama and Meditation
• Philosophy and Ethics including Yama and Niyama
• Anatomy and Physiology – Physical and Energetic
• Yogic Lifestyle and Balanced Living
• Effective Teaching Methodology
The program covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Sanskrit & Pronunciation
- Mantra and Chanting
- Yoga Nidra, Relaxation & Meditation
- Yoga for Stress Management & Healing
- Therapeutic Application of Asana
- Bhagavad Gita and Yoga Sutras
- Pranayama, Prana Vayus and Maya Koshas
- Body Reading and Observation
- Karma Yoga & Spiritual Activism
- Instruction Refinement & Methodology
- How to Design a Workshop & Lead a Yoga Retreat
- Plus more. . .
- True Nature School of Yoga Training Manual
- Organic Canvas Tote Bag and Journal
- Unlimited $5 classes at Yoga Oceanside during the program
- 10% discount in boutique
Registration does not include books, audio CDs, or other materials which you may want to purchase to enhance your study. Upon submitting your application, or by request, a recommended reading list will be sent to you. The Yoga Oceanside boutique keeps the books in stock for your convenience.
The program will meet one weekend per month, (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) for 1 year. Times will generally run 9:00am - 5:30pm with some slight adjustments for guest teachers.
January 9th - 11th
Februrary 6th - 8th
March 6th - 8th
April 10th - 12th
May 1st - 3rd
June 5th - 7th
July 10th - 12th
August 7th - 9th
September 11th - 13th
October 9th - 11th
November 13th - 15th
December 11th - 13th
Tuition: $3,540. Payments can be made at $295 per month.
If payment is made in full prior to the start of the program tuition is $3,300.
Special Note: True Nature Graduates who have successfully completed our 200 hour YTT program are eligible for partial scholarships. Please state your request for scholarship in your application.
Please don't hesitate to express your specific need regarding payment. True Nature School of Yoga does not turn away dedicated students due to financial hardship.
For 500 Hour YTT Applicants:
1. Please download and fill-out the Application Form.
2. Send a check (made payable to True Nature) to:
603 Seagaze Drive, #424
Oceanside, CA 92054
3. Or, to make a payment online with a credit card click here
For additional information or questions, please contact:760-458-4517 or firstname.lastname@example.org