Advanced Yoga Studies Program
Program begins January 2016.
Dates will be announced soon.
This program is offered as a cohort model in which a small group of devoted Yoga Teachers will study and learn together, reflect and transform together, while enjoying a special space of connection and inspiration.
If you want to strengthen your skills as a teacher and take your personal practice to the next level - this training program is for you! Yoga Teachers are invited to participate in a transformational program to increase your knowledge of Yoga, deepen your personal practice and improve your teaching skills.
The YTT program is in accordance with the Yoga Alliance National Standards and includes study and experience in:
Practice and Training in Asana, Pranayama and Meditation
Philosophy and Ethics including Yama and Niyama
Anatomy and Physiology Physical and Energetic
Yogic Lifestyle and Balanced Living
Effective Teaching Methodology
The program covers the following topics:
- Introduction to Sanskrit & Pronunciation
- Mantra and Chanting
- Yoga Nidra, Relaxation & Meditation
- Yoga for Stress Management & Healing
- Therapeutic Application of Asana
- Bhagavad Gita and Yoga Sutras
- Pranayama, Prana Vayus and Maya Koshas
- Body Reading and Observation
- Karma Yoga & Spiritual Activism
- Yin Yoga & Healthy Joints
- Instruction Refinement & Methodology
- How to Design a Workshop & Lead a Yoga Retreat
- Plus more. . .
- True Nature School of Yoga Training Manual
- Organic Canvas Tote Bag and Journal
- Unlimited $5 classes at Yoga Oceanside during the program
- 10% discount in boutique
Registration does not include books, audio CDs, or other materials which you may want to purchase to enhance your study. Upon submitting your application, or by request, a recommended reading list will be sent to you. The Yoga Oceanside boutique keeps the books in stock for your convenience.
The program will meet one weekend per month, (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) for 1 year. Times will generally run 9:00am - 5:30pm with some slight adjustments for guest teachers.
dates to be anounced soon.
Tuition: $3,540. Payments can be made at $295 per month.
If payment is made in full prior to the start of the program tuition is $3,300.
Special Note: True Nature Graduates who have successfully completed our 200 hour YTT program are eligible for partial scholarships. Please state your request for scholarship in your application.
Please don't hesitate to express your specific need regarding payment. True Nature School of Yoga does not turn away dedicated students due to financial hardship.
For 500 Hour YTT Applicants:
1. Please download and fill-out the Application Form.
2. Send a check (made payable to True Nature) to:
603 Seagaze Drive, #424
Oceanside, CA 92054
3. Or, to make a payment online with a credit card click here
For additional information or questions, please contact:760-458-4517 or email@example.com